About Justin Judd
I am Justin Judd. I strive to find the balance between work, personal development and education, religion, and health.
I have worked in the Security Domain for years, and currently work as a Security Engineer at Google. Past experience includes the following:
- Information Systems Security Engineer(ISSE) for the Department of Defense
- Test Development Engineer in Solid-state drives at Micron Technology
- Support and Special Projects Engineer at SecurityMetrics
- Teaching Assistant for Data Structures CS class at BYU
More professional information can be found at LinkedIn.
- Software development
- Microcontrollers such as Arduinos
- Containerization/Virtualization technologies
- Server maintenance/IT
I have a M.S. in Computer Science and a B.S. in Electrical Engineering. I completed my Masters degree in Computer Science at Johns Hopkins University with an emphasis in Enterprise Computing. I graduated from Brigham Young University in April 2011 with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and a minor in Computer Science.
I enjoy traveling and photography, and loved the opportunity to have lived overseas in Japan and Russia.
In the past I have been known to run, and frequently play Ultimate Frisbee and Disc Golf. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormon) and learned Russian while serving a two-year church service mission in the South-West region of Russia.